GTX 1050ti Problems

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

atiqx

Prominent
Aug 29, 2018
I have a Corsair 270r case with a ASRock H310M-HDV Motherboard with a GTX 1050ti and it just doesn’t seem to fit, i’m confident that the parts are compatible (this is my first build and i’m having severe troubles)

Solution
I did some digging around. BIOS config can cause it too. Set these.

Security > Secure boot > Disabled

Advanced > Chipset > Primary Graphics > PCI-E

Now, Save BIOS, shut down, try installing 1050Ti again.

atiqx

Prominent
Aug 29, 2018

Yeh, I play stretched resolution, just much easier. I'll try today after school, I highly doubt it'll work but I'll give it a shot.

zebarjadi.raouf

Commendable
Jul 10, 2018
I'm getting confused here. Did you test your GPU on another system or have a PC technician look at your build?

It's nearly impossible for two GPUs to be faulty and since your monitor/cable is functioning and you reinstalled the drivers, I would suspect the motherboard itself.

Also, what is the brand and model of your PSU? +12v output current would help too.

atiqx

Prominent
Aug 29, 2018

Na man not yet, How much does it cost to hire someone? I honestly think it is my Motherboard because two GPU's, both faulty? I highly doubt it I might have to get a new MOBO but im not bothered to take everything apart

atiqx

Prominent
Aug 29, 2018

Alright I'll have a go when I get home, thank you