Hey guys, I am thinking about upgrading to a GTX 460 2WIN because I found one really cheap. I have a PC Power and Cooling 650w Mk. 2 Silencer 650w PSU. It has 46 amps on a single 12v rail. I want to know if that will run an un-OC'ed GTX 460 2WIN. I also run a Core i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz, 8gb RAM, 1tb HDD, ASROCK Extreme3 Gen3, 5 fans, an H60, and a DVD drive. Thanks in advance! :)

Solution
For a system using a single EVGA GeForce GTX 460 2Win graphics card EVGA specifies a minimum of a 700 Watt or greater power supply that has a combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 46 Amps or greater and that has at least two 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors.

Total Power Supply Wattage is NOT the crucial specification in power supply selection!!! Total Combined Continuous Power/Current Available on the +12V Rail(s) rated @ 45°C-50°C ambient temperature, is the most critical specification.

You may find power supplies on the market that supply more than enough Wattage to run the system. However, many of them lack the Amperage capacity on the critical +12 Volt rail, which is...
For a system using a single EVGA GeForce GTX 460 2Win graphics card EVGA specifies a minimum of a 700 Watt or greater power supply that has a combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 46 Amps or greater and that has at least two 8-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors.

Total Power Supply Wattage is NOT the crucial specification in power supply selection!!! Total Combined Continuous Power/Current Available on the +12V Rail(s) rated @ 45°C-50°C ambient temperature, is the most critical specification.

You may find power supplies on the market that supply more than enough Wattage to run the system. However, many of them lack the Amperage capacity on the critical +12 Volt rail, which is necessary to properly power the critical components in the system (i.e. CPU and GPUs). This is the reason why graphics card manufacturers overstate the power supply wattage, usually by at least 50 Watts, to take into account those power supplies that have the weaker +12 Volt rail(s).

The PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk II 650W (MK II-650), with its combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 54 Amps and with one 6-pin and one (6+2)-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors, is electrically sufficient to power your overclocked system configuration with a single EVGA GeForce GTX 460 2Win. The only problem is that it is deficient by one (6+2)-pin PCI Express supplementary power connector.

You could get one of these adapter cables: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812706013

Solution
You are right, Newegg was wrong. It is 54a. I thought it was 46a because that's what Newegg said and I thought I was cutting it close. I have adapters for it too. Thanks guys, I thought it would be enough, I just wanted to make sure because I am not a PSU expert. :p Anyways, thanks a lot guys!