[SOLVED] Gtx 670 works but fans are spinning like crazy

Jun 24, 2020
Hello, So my GTX 670 fans started spinning loud as hell, then my screen turned black. So I tried taking out the graphics card and realised how dusty it was.

I cleaned it and everything then i tried it again, nothing came on my screen. I took it out and in again then the windows loading screen came on and 10 seconds the loading became stuck and my fans started spinning again I thought it was dead, but it isn't. I tried it a few times and it still became stuck, then it actually began to get into the section where I have to log in and stuff so I tried logging in everything worked fine but the fans were spinning so much. it said something about (Code 43) error in device manager i googled it up and found nothing.

I tried updating the drivers but nothing works It was showing display and all but I'm too scared to play with it. Anybody know a fix for this?

Thanks.

Solution
this code 43 means the gpu is defective and might have been overheath that why fans goes all the way up do it use only generic driver to work the other option is to replace thermal paste on it but could or could not solve the issue you might want to start looking for a new gpu .

scout_03

Titan
Ambassador
this code 43 means the gpu is defective and might have been overheath that why fans goes all the way up do it use only generic driver to work the other option is to replace thermal paste on it but could or could not solve the issue you might want to start looking for a new gpu .

Solution