Mar 1, 2019
Hi.
I have ASUS GL552VW gaming laptop, my specs are below :

1920x1080 Resolution
Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5
Intel Core i7 6700HQ 2.60 Ghz
16GB RAM DDR4
1TB HDD + 128GB SSD

I bought my laptop about 3 years ago, it had great performance i played games like witcher 3 on ultra settings and a very good FPS about 60. After a while all of a sudden it got so slow, now i can't even play Mass Effect 3 smoothly it has 15-20 fps it's horrible, witcher 3 is hell, i put it on 1280x720 and super low setting and get 12 FPS, it's like my iPhone can run games better than my gaming laptop.
it's frustrating that a laptop that used to be so good suddenly works so bad.
Things i tried :

• Update all of my drivers
  • Run games with Nvidia GPU instead of Integrated Graphic
  • Put every last setting in my laptop to High Performance
  • Installed about 10 different versions of windows 10
  • Uninstalled my antiviruses
  • Checked for malware and viruses
  • Disabled windows and nvidia overlay
  • Kill all open apps and startup stuff
  • Temperature seem to be OK

It's like my laptop is don't use GPU anymore but utilization is 99% !!!!!!!!
I don't know what to do anymore i searched everything on internet, tried every solution. What could be wrong ?! Please HELP me.

z2x.png

hdk.png

Not sure if this will help or not, but try downloading the OEM VGA drivers for your graphics card, directly from the Laptop Manufacturer's website, i.e. ASUS.

For Laptops in case of any stability/performance issue, it is recommended that you try installing the OEM drivers.

Also, update all the system drivers, firmware, and the BIOS for your Laptop. Have you tried doing a CLEAN re-install of the GPU drivers as well ? Use this DDU tool.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Mar 1, 2019
Not sure if this will help or not, but try downloading the OEM VGA drivers for your graphics card, directly from the Laptop Manufacturer's website, i.e. ASUS.

For Laptops in case of any stability/performance issue, it is recommended that you try installing the OEM drivers.

Also, update all the system drivers, firmware, and the BIOS for your Laptop. Have you tried doing a CLEAN re-install of the GPU drivers as well ? Use this DDU tool.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
I tried it i got the OEM driver, new games wouldn't open up but the old games they have the same problem