Ha, READ this, its ridiculous, found a full on rip off merchant online

marsay001

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2009
I found this guy selling this pc on a local auction website, where i have just sold my car.....

Anyway hes claiming it will run * THE LATEST GAMES* I asked him,

"will this run crysis and cod 5" he replied yes, this pc is very powerful........

so look at the advert and look at the title of it, notice how hes bigged it up but not ACTUALLY written the parts inside...

http://www11.xpresssites.com/northcliffe/marketplace/s4s/item_details.jsp?_RND=2061658670

Anyway. I messaged him back saying "sorry mate, this wont run top games so not interested" Now hes trying to sew me for slander, ha, what a joke.

When I get my confirmation email I will post what I will post what I replied to him about his "sewing".
and a quick note. YES this machine may run the latest games, but really they aren't gonna be playable.

There is nothing there?
The internet is loaded with people selling older last generation PC's as "gaming" machines, nothing new here. If you tried to answer every ad you came across like this, you would do nothing the rest of your life but argue with these people. Just do what everyone else does, or should do, ignore them.

marsay001

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2009
IN all honesty its the first ive come across, I see your point but it really winds me up that people will be buying these pcs, and they wont be able to do jack to get there money back

ohiou_grad_06

Distinguished
Don't worry about it. How is he lying? The pc may run the new games, how well might be a different story.... But people should research before buying. Ignore people, you get into less trouble.