Hackers Makes Modern Warfare 2 Ded. Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alyon

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2009
Modders making IW look like a joke. On top of this you are able to play online, on IWnet, and with whatever lvl/pretige you want with a pirated copy. Excellent security... right. All this within a week of release.

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
[citation][nom]deadlockedworld[/nom]"Hackers Makes Modern Warfare 2 Ded. Server?" Pluralize either Hackers or Makes -- not both.[/citation]
Toms.

HIRE. A. EDITOR.

Or better yet use a decent spellcheck. How damn hard is this for you to do?

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
[citation][nom]frozenlead[/nom]You should note that, since "Editor" starts with a vowel, you should use "An", not "A".[/citation]
Most unused rule in the english language also. But thanks.

wildwell

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
What is this, English class!? Thank you Marcus, for this relevant news post.

I hope you are taking great pleasure out of fragging your haters from your Mac running Windows/Bootcamp on this modded server. Cheers!

duckofdeath

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2009
This doesn't even appeal to me at all...that game play looks like tribes vengeance with the super jump and all...I was against IW at first...but now after playing online I do like the fact they are trying to even out the playing field...so far i've had a good experience with IW and I and my friends do like how the party system works, where we can use VENTRILO to coordinate the party and use the party system to jump from one game to another. ANother PLUS for IW...if the server/host crashes it transfers to another server/host...you don't lose the game it just pauses while the transfer takes place...BIG WIN in my book..how many ahole server admins dump a game if they are losing or ahole server admins that KICK you if you don't crouch, iron up and then shoot...too many facking rules...you want to play that deep, then play a sim like flash point where ironing up makes you shoot better or MW2 where ironing up does give you a better shot....If you ask me I like the direction IW is going on the PC...too many aholes on the PC side...why do you think more people are going to consoles......My two cents...

soul555top

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2009
[citation][nom]ponchato[/nom]I'd like to see a source for this. Halo 3, not Call of Duty, is the fastest selling game in history.[/citation]

Without number crunching, it should read something like "not Call of Duty, the biggest opening day sales for a game in history." It beat a GTA game by roughly 1 million.

doc70

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
[citation][nom]foody[/nom]What do you care Marcus? You can't play it on a Mac anyway.[/citation]
Ha, Ha, you beat me to it...

fuser

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
[citation][nom]frozenlead[/nom]You should note that, since "Editor" starts with a vowel, you should use "An", not "A".[/citation]
You're hired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS