Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

I bleeding bloody hope so!!!

"hitcher" <nospam@xxhotmail.com> wrote in message
> is it coming to the pc too?

somebody

"A Manky Dog" <bloody@bleedinbloody.hell> wrote in message
> I bleeding bloody hope so!!!
>

> "hitcher" <nospam@xxhotmail.com> wrote in message
> > is it coming to the pc too?

Don't count on it any time soon.

No official plans have been announced, and M$ will surely want the XBox to
get the benefit of the hype for as long as possible first.

-Russ.

Jonathan

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Agreed. It'll happen but not for a while after Nov 9th.

Somebody wrote:

> "A Manky Dog" <bloody@bleedinbloody.hell> wrote in message
>
>>I bleeding bloody hope so!!!
>>

>>"hitcher" <nospam@xxhotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>is it coming to the pc too?
>

> Don't count on it any time soon.
>
> No official plans have been announced, and M$ will surely want the XBox to
> get the benefit of the hype for as long as possible first.
>
> -Russ.

Jonathan

AIM: Striker6879
http://striker6879.blogspot.com/
Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail

Piss off a terrorist, vote Bush!

HALT - MODULE CORE HEMORRHAGE

Control has been yielded to the
SYSTEM PERIL DISTRIBUTED REFLEX.

This medium is classified, and has a
STRONG INTRUSIVE INCLINATION.

PHASE 1 COMPLETE: Network throttling has eroded.

In 14 days this medium will metastasize.

COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL: 27 days

Make your decisions accordingly.

www.ilovebees.com

"Jonathan" <jh32086NOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> Agreed. It'll happen but not for a while after Nov 9th.

Yeah, after Nov. 9th... 2005! :)

Jonathan

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

Yeah, I'm gonna have to buy an XBox.

Chris Johnson wrote:

> "Jonathan" <jh32086NOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>
>>Agreed. It'll happen but not for a while after Nov 9th.
>>

> Yeah, after Nov. 9th... 2005! :)

Jonathan

AIM: Striker6879
http://striker6879.blogspot.com/
Remove NOSPAM to reply via e-mail

Piss off a terrorist, vote Bush!

HALT - MODULE CORE HEMORRHAGE

Control has been yielded to the
SYSTEM PERIL DISTRIBUTED REFLEX.

This medium is classified, and has a
STRONG INTRUSIVE INCLINATION.

PHASE 1 COMPLETE: Network throttling has eroded.

In 14 days this medium will metastasize.

COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL: 27 days

Make your decisions accordingly.

www.ilovebees.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

yes it will...

"hitcher" <nospam@xxhotmail.com> wrote in message
> is it coming to the pc too?

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

"hitcher" <nospam@xxhotmail.com> wrote in message
> is it coming to the pc too?

Nothing is announced.

People who assume it is are just demonstrating some "wishful thinking".

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

"Paul Smith" <Paul@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> "hitcher" <nospam@xxhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> is it coming to the pc too?
>
> Nothing is announced.
>
> People who assume it is are just demonstrating some "wishful thinking".
>
> --
> Paul Smith,
> Yeovil, UK.

Not really. It's common sense and there is a precedent.
More like an educated guess.

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

the bungie site durrignthe makingof the orgininal halo siad we ar
currently devloping it only for the xbox, it sayss the exact same thing
for ahalo 2 so whao knnows? but most likly because a lot of people will
buy it because u dotn need x-box live for MP

<dblank7@gmail.com> wrote in message
> the bungie site durrignthe makingof the orgininal halo siad we ar
> currently devloping it only for the xbox, it sayss the exact same thing
> for ahalo 2 so whao knnows? but most likly because a lot of people will
> buy it because u dotn need x-box live for MP

are you saying that you can play halo 2 over the internet with out x-box
live or just on a lan connection?

Al

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

<dblank7@gmail.com> wrote in message
> the bungie site durrignthe makingof the orgininal halo siad we ar
> currently devloping it only for the xbox, it sayss the exact same thing
> for ahalo 2 so whao knnows? but most likly because a lot of people will
> buy it because u dotn need x-box live for MP

Bungie didn't develop Halo CE for the PC. That work was farmed out to
Gearbox.

Al

Archived from groups: alt.games.halo (More info?)

"

> are you saying that you can play halo 2 over the internet with out x-box
> live or just on a lan connection?

He's talking about the PC version. Although if you go to www.xbconnect.com
you can play multiplayer online without XB Live.