Question Handbrake - Combine multiple VBO files

David12846

Honorable
Apr 16, 2016
I hope I'm posting in the correct forum.

I use Handbrake for converting video files. Last week I converted a 30 minute video. It was in 2 VBO files. Before I converted it, I loaded the 1st VBO file into Windows Media Player and WMP knew enough to continue playing through the 2nd VBO file.

When I decided to convert the video I loaded one file into Handbrake and Handbrake knew enough to combine both VBO files into one MP4 file.

I'm trying to convert another video again. It stretches through 2 VBO files but I don't remember WHICH file I need to load into Handbrake.

David

David12846

Honorable
Apr 16, 2016
Thanks TerryLaze. I tried that. Unless I did something wrong, I could only load one video file.

I did notice I could load a Folder on the Source Selection. That option appears to load the individual VBO files that are related. If there is more than one "group" of related VBO files, each "group" appears in the title drop-down box.

Previously I remember loading ONE file and Handbrake would automatically convert the related VBO files. Before I loaded that ONE file, I recall changing the file extension of that file (BUP?, IFO? - I don't remember which one). The original video was too large. When I originally made the DVD, the program I used to create the DVD (WMP?) split the video into two VBO files. Seeing I can load a Folder, I'm not going to try and remember what or how I did it previously.

David

TRENDING THREADS