Handmade ATX Gaming Case With Integated LCD

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
There's a company claiming to be the first to produce an ATX gaming case with integrated display.

Many of us know that claim is BS.

Who was the company that was producing hand-made cases with integrated LCD about three or four years ago? Is the guy still in business? Does he still have a website?

wehler53

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2013
Hmmmmm sounds silly.. I mean why have a case with a screen? I use my screen between my laptop and my desktop, and I love that it's so easy to move. To be honest I don't see the point I have a BenQ 27" screen and it's so thin it hardly takes up any room.

However I do believe that the costs where to high as monitors have dropped the expense of a set up like that would make it unfeasible and in a market like computers it would have no chance of surviving... I have a great deal of product research behind me from the last 2 years and I have never seen or heard of it so I'd say it's well and truly dead

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
That's what this other company has, and they claim to be first, but guys who have been around a while have seen this before. It comes and goes as a concept for LAN party machines, and it's once again back as a "first". Because of that claim, I wanted to put a name to the predecessor.