Yum. Saw this article in the US Today section of the newspaper.
http://www.usaweekend.com/05_issues/050410/050410cinnabon.html
I wish there were a Cinnabon near me. But I could make some more.
Darn, just made Snickerdoodles day before yesterday.
They've got the nearest one listed as being in Blacksburg, VA, but the
map clearly shows it to be still in WV, but it's still 62 miles. But
it is on the road we take when we go on vacation, so next time we go
down there, it's time for a side trip!
-=UDIC=-
Optician Dragon
"Life Is Like A Can Of Tuna Fish - Sometimes It's Good, Sometimes It's Not So Good"
-Alfred E. Neumann

There is a Cinnabon in Blacksburg? Woo hoo, that's where I live!

At least, in one of them. I think there's 3 Blacksburgs here...

-Ophidian

Optician Dragon wrote:
> Yum. Saw this article in the US Today section of the newspaper.
> http://www.usaweekend.com/05_issues/050410/050410cinnabon.html
> I wish there were a Cinnabon near me. But I could make some more.
> Darn, just made Snickerdoodles day before yesterday.
> They've got the nearest one listed as being in Blacksburg, VA, but the
> map clearly shows it to be still in WV, but it's still 62 miles. But
> it is on the road we take when we go on vacation, so next time we go
> down there, it's time for a side trip!

I ate my first Cinnabon in an airport in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago.

They're very good. But too big.

--

Witty Dragon

Words to the wise, Witty Dragon <ten.nigriv@yttiw.luap> wrote:

>I ate my first Cinnabon in an airport in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago.
>
>They're very good. But too big.

There is a PennyArcade comic about that ... I think its in 2004.

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:32:26 +0200, Claus Dragon
<claus@ultima-dragons.org> wrote:

>Words to the wise, Witty Dragon <ten.nigriv@yttiw.luap> wrote:
>

>>I ate my first Cinnabon in an airport in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>They're very good. But too big.
>
>There is a PennyArcade comic about that ... I think its in 2004.

Nah, that was recent. Wasn't the black haired idiot going to wait in a
line for something and the Cinnabon guy wouldn't bring him a 'bon?
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2005-03-23&res=l

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Eek! Witty Dragon wrote:
<snip>
> I ate my first Cinnabon in an airport in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago.
>
> They're very good. But too big.

They are indeed way too big, for me at least (the classic size). That's
why they have mini-Cinnabons now.

--
Ashikaga a26

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 01:49:18 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Eek! Witty Dragon wrote:
><snip>
>> I ate my first Cinnabon in an airport in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>> They're very good. But too big.
>
>They are indeed way too big, for me at least (the classic size). That's
>why they have mini-Cinnabons now.

A woman's 'bon!!

--

Eek! Polychromic wrote:
> Ashikaga wrote:
>>Eek! Witty Dragon wrote:
<snip>
>>> I ate my first Cinnabon in an airport in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago.
>>>
>>> They're very good. But too big.
>>
>>They are indeed way too big, for me at least (the classic size). That's
>>why they have mini-Cinnabons now.
>
> A woman's 'bon!!

Sure..., if you think Texas 'bon's are more manly, if you just have to
judge it by the girth. :p

--
Ashikaga a26

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:30:45 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Eek! Polychromic wrote:
>> Ashikaga wrote:
>>>Eek! Witty Dragon wrote:
><snip>

>>>They are indeed way too big, for me at least (the classic size). That's
>>>why they have mini-Cinnabons now.
>>
>> A woman's 'bon!!
>
>Sure..., if you think Texas 'bon's are more manly, if you just have to
>judge it by the girth. :p

You really need to see all Monty Python films several times.

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
RGCUD Photo Gallery: http://home.comcast.net/~rgcud/

Eek! Polychromic wrote:
<snip>
> You really need to see all Monty Python films several times.

Then I'll become you! What a horrible thought. :eek:) I suppose that
doesn't sound too bad, as long as I could find a torture victim as cute as
myself.

--
Ashikaga a26

zest_fien@yahoo.com wrote:
> Can anyone help please , I am looking for a skin care range from this
> company, <Links snipped because I can> , i am particularly
> interested in their milia treatment which i read that can treat
> stubborn milia effectively. some reviews i picked up from the internet
> about this,

<Links snipped because I can>

> anyone in the know please post here! Thanks in advance!

Uh huh. Have you tried following your own links?

"Polychromic" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:32:26 +0200, Claus Dragon
> <claus@ultima-dragons.org> wrote:
>
>>Words to the wise, Witty Dragon <ten.nigriv@yttiw.luap> wrote:
>>

>>>I ate my first Cinnabon in an airport in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago.
>>>
>>>They're very good. But too big.
>>
>>There is a PennyArcade comic about that ... I think its in 2004.
>
> Nah, that was recent. Wasn't the black haired idiot going to wait in a
> line for something and the Cinnabon guy wouldn't bring him a 'bon?
> http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2005-03-23&res=l

*grins*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

Words to the wise, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net> wrote:

>>>They're very good. But too big.
>>
>>There is a PennyArcade comic about that ... I think its in 2004.
>
>Nah, that was recent. Wasn't the black haired idiot going to wait in a
>line for something and the Cinnabon guy wouldn't bring him a 'bon?
>http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2005-03-23&res=l

Yes, right ... I read through most of the archive during a couple of
days and therefore messed up dates a little bit.