Question Have 6 audio channels how to use them (P8Z68 V-PRO)

Jun 9, 2020
Hi as the title saying, i am wondering what the 6 channel audios are for especially the top 3 ones (Black, Orange and Grey)
i have this exact motherboard P8Z68-V PRO i guess!
I really want to find a way how to plug more than a headset in, since i have 6 and i have never used the top three channels.
So my question is there a possibility to plug my speakers and my headset and make them both output the same sound or separate sound
both methods i want, thanks in advance.

RealBeast

Titan
Hi as the title saying, i am wondering what the 6 channel audios are for especially the top 3 ones (Black, Orange and Grey)
i have this exact motherboard P8Z68-V PRO i guess!
I really want to find a way how to plug more than a headset in, since i have 6 and i have never used the top three channels.
So my question is there a possibility to plug my speakers and my headset and make them both output the same sound or separate sound
both methods i want, thanks in advance.
Take a look at page 2-45 HERE and you will know exactly what the audio outputs are for on that board.

Logitech and others make reasonably priced surround sound speakers that work well off those outputs. Not really an option to use a headset and the other surround sound outputs since your ears are covered.

Never use them myself, I use the Toslink (optical) out to a Yamaha receiver that powers full size speakers in 7.1, including a 1200W Velodyne. Great sound if you have loads of space for speakers.

Jun 9, 2020
Hi RealBeast, thanks for your quick replay, i have checked the page, and as i understood it's basically for the surrounded speakers, for your last paragraph, to be honest i have no clue what you have mentioned there haha, like the 7.1 and 1200W Velodyne, i don't know what're those as i have never search this domain, but i have 2 questions if you may:

1/ Is there any way to make a headset and headphones from those channels at the same time, the reason is that sometimes when i play video games i like to have someone with me with headphones and listening to the same thing as me,

And my 2nd question, since those 6 channels are for surrounding sounds (3D) can i place different speakers like 3 separated speakers to each channel i have the same 3D results? thanks in advance.