[SOLVED] Having problem with internet download manager! Not sure if it is virus or not...

Muhammad Jahid

Commendable
Jun 4, 2020
I have using paid version of idm for 3 months but recently a problem occurs. Every time I close my chrome browser idm shows a message like below. I dont know what to do. Any idea???

123271530_357309515373761_5354316575644785132_n.png

Colif

Win 11 Master
A BEX error is a “Buffer Overflow Exception”. This error is typically raised when Microsoft Windows detects that a programs tries to put more data than possible in a region of memory. This is the computer equivalent of overfilling a glass with water until the water spills over

its an application error, in that its a problem with the program. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it again

Muhammad Jahid

Commendable
Jun 4, 2020
A BEX error is a “Buffer Overflow Exception”. This error is typically raised when Microsoft Windows detects that a programs tries to put more data than possible in a region of memory. This is the computer equivalent of overfilling a glass with water until the water spills over

its an application error, in that its a problem with the program. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it again
Already tried uninstalling and reinstalling.The problem didnt gone...

D

Deleted member 14196

You could try contacting the makers of that software and see if they can figure it out. Personally I don’t know why anyone would want to use such software

Nov 6, 2020
You could try contacting the makers of that software and see if they can figure it out. Personally I don’t know why anyone would want to use such software
It seems to have worked on my colleague’s computer. I have not used it, but you can contact the manufacturer and they will know what caused it.