Question headphones not allowing microphone

albadryprivate

Commendable
Dec 17, 2018
hi, i've recently bought the jbl-e55bt and it come's with a detachable cable, i plug it into my pc and only the audio works, not the microphone. the detachable cable has a microphone inside it, almost like the apple earphones cable. i also bough a female to 2 male audio adapter, i plug in the detachable cable and then it only plays through the right side of my headphones, i flip it and it plays throught he left side. any help is appreciated, thanks!

Jun 18, 2019
go in control panel and go to sound settings. Go to the recording tab and see which one is your microphone and if its disabled,enable it and it should work fine. To test it, go to voice recorder on windows and give it a try!

albadryprivate

Commendable
Dec 17, 2018
go in control panel and go to sound settings. Go to the recording tab and see which one is your microphone and if its disabled,enable it and it should work fine. To test it, go to voice recorder on windows and give it a try!
no input recorded, i just hear static, if i plug my cable into the microphone port, its just a quiter static on the right side.