[SOLVED] Headphones with active noise cancelling ?

Alberto376

Honorable
Nov 21, 2015
Hi, i dont really know about this topic and i wanted to ask you what are a good headphones with active noise cancelation cancelling ?

Since i supose that the prices are really different between models i would like to know a couple of options.

Budget is under 300€.

Thanks a lot for your time and replies.

Solution
I will second the QC35 II and 1000xm4. I've preferred the Sony's (have the older xm2) but won't disparage the QC35 any and will simply suggest go with the best fit for your head (the xm3 is good too). I don't know anything of the Sennheisers nor the QC700 so can't say one way or the other. Oddly enough, the Microsoft Surface Headphone 2 is surprising decent, it can be found at around $200 here in the US on sale and deserves consideration if you're trying to spend a bit less than the ones mentioned above.

As with any recommendations given for any headphones/earbuds/IEMs, fit absolutely matters and will affect sound quality. One headphone can be objectively better than another, however due to a poor fit could give an inferior...
D

Deleted member 217926

The Bose QC35 and Sony WH1000XM4 are considered the best as far as noise cancellation goes. Sennheiser also makes a couple worth considering. The HD450BT and PCX 550. The Sennheisers probably aren't as good at noise cancellation but they have very good sound quality.

There's a newer Bose called the QC700 I think it is but most people consider the sound quality to be worse than the QC35.

ien2222

Distinguished
I will second the QC35 II and 1000xm4. I've preferred the Sony's (have the older xm2) but won't disparage the QC35 any and will simply suggest go with the best fit for your head (the xm3 is good too). I don't know anything of the Sennheisers nor the QC700 so can't say one way or the other. Oddly enough, the Microsoft Surface Headphone 2 is surprising decent, it can be found at around $200 here in the US on sale and deserves consideration if you're trying to spend a bit less than the ones mentioned above.

As with any recommendations given for any headphones/earbuds/IEMs, fit absolutely matters and will affect sound quality. One headphone can be objectively better than another, however due to a poor fit could give an inferior experience. So if all possible, try to listen to them before buying.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS