Status
Not open for further replies.

o0k

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2002
i got these radioshack headphones.. its like half a yr old and i think they broke.. they cost me 30bucks. My second pair of headphones w/mic that broke. i have a soundblaster audigy mp3+ sound card. The headphones has no sound coming out of them.. my dad tells me its because the cord is damage. My mic works but its really sounds bad. I am wondering if i can fix it. change any settings in the volume control +20db mic boost etc. Cause on my older computer i had a sound blaster live and it play back fine if i recorded something on the mic. but that was like 5months ago. i want my mic to work in like games like counter strike. do you have any headphones recommendations also.. ones that dont break.

"There is No Spoon"

dinoX

Distinguished
May 1, 2001
i recommend for gaming the Labtech headphone and mic set. I've had no problems with them so far, and I've had them for half a year now. I even sat on them today and the ear-piece came off, but it snaps back in, so I was ok. Plus they were only $20-30 and quite nice. I wouldn't pay anything more, since they are only for gaming.

[If loving AMD processors is the path to the Dark Side, consider me a Sith Lord. (dinoX aka Black Dog)]

Status
Not open for further replies.