HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
images13.jpg

coo coo cachoog

Well technicially he is someone the mods selected who is capable of humour ... the kind that the nerds here can identify with.

Its in short supply up the top of the forum where the doghnuts live ...

We selected badge as forum jester mainly because his wife e-mailed us begging for him to be given the job as she was worried about his mental health.

Since she is a Dr we had no choice but to give him the job but I gotta tell you he isn't shaping up so well lately.

I think he peaked with the famous "Nadine" thread and has been suffering writers block since.

He even tried to tell a few political jokes of late ... so I know his form is lagging.

If he drops right off I hear techmo is in the wings at the ready ...

Installed Teamviewer like Daship and Shadow suggested. This App is proving to be very useful. Considering the idea of dropping WHS altogether and just using Teamviewer to remotely transfer files from work to home.

@reynod so yeah go ahead and install teamviewer. email me your id and password and I'll remotely empty the pesky recycle bin for you. Showing you how to open and use the Start menu is not a problem. You don't owe me.

JDJ had some Shield Nickels. I owned a major rare coin company for ten years back in th 90's before Ebay arrived on the scene. Reported my income, paid my taxes. When Ebay arrived, everyone in the world who had old coins for sale became a professional coin dealer. They didn't report a dime as income. Couldn't compete with that.

I photographed the coins I sold. Still have some pics of some of the coins I owned. This is a very nice 1868 Seated Half dollar proof Cameo I owned.

1868r.jpg

One of the most famous rare coins in American history. The elusive 1893-S Morgan dollar. I owned this one. Have seen it for sale since I sold it years ago.

1893sngcvg8morgandollla.png

* I still own about 100 certified coins including a complete PCGS gem set of Lincoln Wheat cents 1934-1958. At one time I had one of the finests sets of wheat since in captivity. The set of seventy plus certified coins was in the top five known.

Badge.... I found your sister:
[NSFW]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6vNyAps9hM

I also found your step sister you didn't know about:
VC64y.jpg

===========

As far as coins goes, I have a full proof set of the US State quarters (Minus Alaska; for some reason I didn't buy it...).

@reynod so yeah go ahead and install teamviewer. email me your id and password and I'll remotely empty the pesky recycle bin for you. Showing you how to open and use the Start menu is not a problem. You don't owe me.
Don't forget to copy his movie stash. :ange:

I had a flu shot last week. And I take the B vitamins to enhance performance of the nervous system. I have the eyes of an eagle and the strength of ten men. You are remindimng me about how fine dust particles may harm me? And I have built up an immunity to any chemicals that may threaten mortal men. Tell it to the wind.

In that case badge, I triple dog dare you to stay for approx. 1 year in the city of Pripyat, Ukraine and see if you mutate into an octopus or something. Either that or you'll grow stronger than ever:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS