Question Help about a rgb gpu support

Sep 30, 2024
Hi!

I'm looking for some help in case anyone knows about the subject.

I recently bought a new gpu, and I would like to put one of those vertical supports on it, as I really don't want to spend a lot and I want something visually decent I searched on Aliexpress, I found one that caught my attention The problem is that it handles many versions, 12v, 5v, ARGB and molex and I have no idea which one to choose or how or where to connect it.

Could you help me choose the right one?

My psu is the cx750f RGB

This would be the link to the product I am referring to.
LINK <<<

I fully understand that Aliexpress is not the most recommended site and that there are surely better products instead of this, I would still like your help in choosing the right one, thanks for reading me.

triplex1

Upstanding
Jun 2, 2024
Hi!

I'm looking for some help in case anyone knows about the subject.

I recently bought a new gpu, and I would like to put one of those vertical supports on it, as I really don't want to spend a lot and I want something visually decent I searched on Aliexpress, I found one that caught my attention The problem is that it handles many versions, 12v, 5v, ARGB and molex and I have no idea which one to choose or how or where to connect it.

Could you help me choose the right one?

My psu is the cx750f RGB

This would be the link to the product I am referring to.
LINK <<<

I fully understand that Aliexpress is not the most recommended site and that there are surely better products instead of this, I would still like your help in choosing the right one, thanks for reading me.
In the images below, it gives you a choice of what to choose: 3 volts, 12 volts, molex

Sep 30, 2024
In the images below, it gives you a choice of what to choose: 3 volts, 12 volts, molex
Hello! Thanks for answering, I understand what you mean, my question is which one to choose according to my PSU and where exactly on it plug it, my psu only have 8 pins and 6 pins, and a rgb out socket so i don't really understand which is the correct option to choose.

triplex1

Upstanding
Jun 2, 2024
Hello! Thanks for answering, I understand what you mean, my question is which one to choose according to my PSU and where exactly on it plug it, my psu only have 8 pins and 6 pins, and a rgb out socket so i don't really understand which is the correct option to choose.
my friend, the question you are asking is invalid, if your motherboard supports 5 volts and 12 volts, you choose the corresponding one, if it is old and does not support it, then you choose molex, which is connected to your power supply and will be constantly on when your computer is working.. .....so the issue is what motherboard you have and not what power supply, I hope you understand now what I'm saying

Reactions: CountMike