Help:Cannot create file c:windowskeylog.gzs

Please help I get this massage every 10s "cannot create file
c:\windows\keylog.gzs"

You can go to Start>Run type: msconfig select Startup Tab and look
for any entry resembling that and Uncheck.
"KT" <k.tachi@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> Please help I get this massage every 10s "cannot create file
> c:\windows\keylog.gzs"

Looks like a stealth keylogger software installed in your system. Do a complete system cleanup.

Run these malware cleaners:

1. Lavasoft Ad-Aware - http://www.lavasoftusa.com
2. SpyBot Search & Destroy - http://www.safer-networking.org
3. CWShredder 2.0 - http://www.intermute.com/spysubtract/cwshredder_download.html

Update 1 & 2 before running a scan.

Clean-up Windows Startup: http://windowsxp.mvps.org/startup.htm

Then, run a full system virus scan with fully updated definitions.

Free Online Virus Scanners and Security Tests:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/scanners.htm

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=keylog.gzs&hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&sa=N&tab=wg

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP