[SOLVED] Help - Cannot install any operating system

Feb 22, 2021
I built a computer (as a server) a few months ago and was running windows. However, windows kept crashing and was corrupted. I thought of switching to a more stable OS like Linux mint or Ubuntu. When I flashed the ISO on to a USB and tried to install Linux Mint, it gave me the error (same result multiple tries):

Code:
[Errno 5] Input/output error

This is often due to a faulty CD/DVD disk or drive, or a faulty hard   
disk. It may help to clean the CD/DVD, to burn the CD/DVD at a lower  
speed, to clean the CD/DVD drive lens (cleaning kits are often   
available from electronics suppliers), to check whether the hard disk  
is old and in need of replacement, or to move the system to a cooler  
environment.

So, I decided to try ubuntu, and I kept either getting stuck in the installation (takes hours but no progress), or just run into an error that says "Installer crashed".

My final decision was to re-install windows, but the installer also crashed and gave me the bluescreen of death with the error "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION".

My system is:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100X 3.8 GHz Quad-Core Processor
- MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte A520I AC Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard
- SSD: Transcend 110S 128 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
- HDD: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
- RAM: OLOy DDR4 RAM 16GB (2x8GB) 3000 MHz

Is there anyways to fix this? I am beginning to think that it might be the HDD or SSD that is causing the issue, since the system worked fine few weeks ago. I also ordered a new USB just in case the one I am using is corrupted or broken.
The system is working fine, there is no overheating, and all the fans are spinning. It just doesn't have an operating system and won't even install one as of now.

Feb 22, 2021
unplug the hdd when you installing the os?

Thank you for the advice, but how would that work? Would that make sure to install the OS on the SSD or something? Ima try it later after my classes because I am totally not in class right now.

Feb 22, 2021
unplug the hdd when you installing the os?

It worked for the first half.... So, after I unplugged the hdd. Everything went smoothly, that is until when I boot the computer again and it threw me the error:
Code:
32-bit relocation outside of kernel.
-- System-halted

I searched that up on google, and people recommended me to reinstall the OS (Ubuntu) with a new ISO burned into a USB.

I did that and now i am stuck on this screen:
NJE8Fkg.jpg

It kept repeating:
Code:
Server returned error NXDOMAIN, mitigating potential DNS violation DVE-2018-0001, retrying transaction with reduced level UDP.

Feb 22, 2021
Fixed the problem. I burned a fresh copy of Ubuntu and disconnected all the hdd so only the ssd is left. Then I had to remove all internet access.