Jun 14, 2020
So I was scrolling about my PC to check everything was in order until i open my window security and it says both Cloud Delivered Protection and Automatic Sample Submission is managed by your Administrator.

Now I am allergic to anything in MY PC that I as ADMINISTRATOR doesn't have full control with. So I was scrolling about in google again until I found a nice solution. To go to Local Group Policy> Computer Configuration> Administrative Templates> Window Component> Window Defender Antivirus. So I scrolled but I cannot find "Window Defender Antivirus" listed anywhere. I only Found Window Defender Smart Screen and Window Security.

So I went to check Window Security and I was supposed to find something with name MAPS inside the folder and nada. Anyone have solution for this? Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you again.

Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
Solution
Jun 14, 2020
I'm afraid this is not working for me as step 5 is not there for me. I cannot find Window Defender Antivirus listed. Only Window Defender Smart Screen and Window Security as I stated in the question.

TRENDING THREADS