Help deciding on mid range college/gaming laptop with great keyboard

Gracodana

Distinguished
Hi, so my old laptop is starting to die a little and I need to get a new one for next year. My budget would be under €1000 euro and ideally shipping from UK or Ireland. I don't need it to be an absolute power house and as long as it can play League of legends very smoothly and a few strategy games like total war and civ is okay. More would be better though.

Hopefully quite thin and light weight but as long as it's not extreme in either category would be okay. I'm not hugely bothered on screen as long as it's 1080p and has decent brightness.14-15 inches for size wise. The keyboard would be the main thing that I want to be perfect on it as I'll be typing a lot of assignments for college. Battery life is expect about 3-4 hours on light stuff like internet browsing and maybe an hour or two gaming.

I've had a look at a few sites and choices but while I can find pleanty of choices that are perfect for power levels the keyboard always seems to be a little lackluster. Does anyone have some good recommendations? Thank you for any help

Sagar_20

Distinguished
Lenovo is known for producing the best laptop keyboards in the world. Their thinkpad laptops are really durable and have amazing keyboards. Even i have a Lenovo E49 laptop, it's an old mid-range laptop but i find it's keyboard better than the Apple Macbook Air. Typing on it is so easy.

They also make Lenovo T480 which is the longest lasting laptop in the world.

https://www.laptopmag.com/reviews/laptops/lenovo-thinkpad-t480

However, for gaming you would at least need a Ryzen-5 or something like Nvidia MX 130 or 150.

Last edited: