cycle motion

Reputable
Sep 15, 2019
So tired going back on an update for my motherboard and I guess I did the non WiFi version of my board or somthing but I did everything right and once I restarted it wouldn’t boot up it would power on but the q-code up top was “0F” And I looked it up and it has somthing to do eight he motherboard not being able to red ice what the cpu is sending or sumn but no one has ever had this problem from what I’ve looked up cause I can’t find anything at all about it. And I’ve TRIEDDDD the usb flashback but it just blinks like 5 times then goes solid do it’s not working even tho I formatted two different usbs to fat32 and had the auto renamer name it to the correct name and I double checked the site to make sure it’s the right name and it is and then I delete the reanamer and just have the cap file there and it just doesn’t work and I tried it with two different usbs while extracting the files to type usb. I’m just frustrated and I don’t know why it’s not working

So tired going back on an update for my motherboard and I guess I did the non WiFi version of my board or somthing but I did everything right and once I restarted it wouldn’t boot up it would power on but the q-code up top was “0F” And I looked it up and it has somthing to do eight he motherboard not being able to red ice what the cpu is sending or sumn but no one has ever had this problem from what I’ve looked up cause I can’t find anything at all about it. And I’ve TRIEDDDD the usb flashback but it just blinks like 5 times then goes solid do it’s not working even tho I formatted two different usbs to fat32 and had the auto renamer name it to the correct name and I double checked the site to make sure it’s the right name and it is and then I delete the reanamer and just have the cap file there and it just doesn’t work and I tried it with two different usbs while extracting the files to type usb. I’m just frustrated and I don’t know why it’s not working
You for sure flashes the wrong bios to your motherboard?