Question Help! Four issues happen when I touch the front of the PC case.

Dec 25, 2019
My PC is having four major issues when I touch the front of the case (as far as I can tell), sometimes. Sometimes I am lucky and nothing happens.

Specs
Display: ASUS VS228
Case: Spec-06 Carbide Series, Corsair
Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z390-A Gaming Motherboard
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 RAM 3000
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 8GB Graphics Card
CPU: Intel Core I7-9700k 3.60ghz
PSU: EVGA 600 W Bronze 80.

1)Sometimes when I touch the front of the case, the PC restarts.

2)Sometimes when the PC sleeps it refuses to wake up, so I have to force a restart. I don't know if this happens when I touch it or not, I haven't double checked.

3)Sometimes no HDMI input will be displayed when it restarts, resetting ram or graphics card has no observable effect.

4)Sometimes I have to hold the power button and can only load BIOS, the moment i let go of the power button it returns to displaying no HDMI input.

I've had this PC for close to three months now. The first issue I've had was the PC restarting when the front of the case is touched, either by my hand or a headphone jack. It was rare and only happened a few times so I thought nothing of it. Second one again, was very rare so I thought nothing of it. 3 and 4 are new issues I've encountered today. I'm worried my hardware is getting damages or I've set something up wrong which is causing issues. Please help me.