Question Help, GPU working properly but not displaying onto monitor

Aug 28, 2024
Hello,

My PC is a couple of years old, but was working fine up until now. My monitor screen suddenly blacked out while the PC was running (Connected to RTX 2070 GPU) and no matter how much I tried rebooting the system, it was still not displaying anything. I tried connecting my monitor to my motherboard in order to look at the bios, but that also wasn't displaying. What I noticed is that instead of the usual white light on the motherboard, it's a yellow light instead. Any help would be great!

Thank you,
122stormtrooper

Hello,

My PC is a couple of years old, but was working fine up until now. My monitor screen suddenly blacked out while the PC was running (Connected to RTX 2070 GPU) and no matter how much I tried rebooting the system, it was still not displaying anything. I tried connecting my monitor to my motherboard in order to look at the bios, but that also wasn't displaying. What I noticed is that instead of the usual white light on the motherboard, it's a yellow light instead. Any help would be great!

Thank you,
122stormtrooper
Providing monitor is not at fault, you can't know that GPU is working properly. What is rest of your PC, not all processors have built in graphics to display thru MB ? If it has try when GPU is removed

Reactions: stonecarver