[SOLVED] HELP, i built my GF a PC a few months ago and its was working fine, now its not turning on. Motherboard LEDs glow but its not turning on ?

Dec 15, 2021
When the power button is pressed on the front the light flashed red and didn't turn on. We have already tried reseating the PWR case cable on the motherboard. Im just hoping its not my fault and we could fix this over a discord call together without me going and taking it back.

System Specs:

RX570 GPU
Ryzen 3 1200
ASUS Prime B450M-A CSM
Maingear VYBE case
EVGA 600 Watt

i'm rly hoping i didn't build it wrong and it just randomly shorted.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Solution
when you hit the power button do the fans on the pc start spinning? and the fan on the cpu? if they do then , you need to try the following.. unplug the memory and the graphics card and reseat them.. incase they came loose. .

if the fans did not spin up. it could be you the power supply.. , i would suggest trying another power cable. or changing fuse on the plug. incase the fuse blew. (ive seen this a lot)..

i hope this helps

steveb1976

Reputable
Oct 4, 2020
when you hit the power button do the fans on the pc start spinning? and the fan on the cpu? if they do then , you need to try the following.. unplug the memory and the graphics card and reseat them.. incase they came loose. .

if the fans did not spin up. it could be you the power supply.. , i would suggest trying another power cable. or changing fuse on the plug. incase the fuse blew. (ive seen this a lot)..

i hope this helps

Solution