[SOLVED] Help id please

Sep 17, 2019
blew one of these earlier today though it would be as simple as just typing in the code on google.... its not.
the guy in question is the orange dude i think the it reads "106A 63HXD" but no luck. any help is appreciated
IMG_20190917_1418421.jpg

Sep 17, 2019
What is "one of these"?

"Orange dude"?

Not sure that the provided image came across as expected.

More information needed:

What device and what PCB within that device?
are you able to see the pic i posted? there is only one orange component in the picture front and center. if you are color blind i apologize but that picture is the best i could do. if you know what it is then i would gladly accept your guidance but to be talked down to just because i did not post in the correct lingo is unfair seeing as how i am here in the first place because i need help identifying the "orange dude" i dont even know what its called. so thank you but no thank you.

Last edited:
are you able to see the pic i posted? there is only one orange component in the picture front and center. if you are color blind i apologize but that picture is the best i could do. if you know what it is then i would gladly accept your guidance but to be talked down to just because i did not post in the correct lingo is unfair seeing as how i am here in the first place because i need help identifying the "orange dude" i dont even know what its called. so thank you but no thank you.
I see no picture in the question post. Something could block the picture.
Next time, it is better to upload the picture somewhere and then post the link.
Calling someone color-blind is not polite at all. Please mind your manner in the forum!

Ralston18

Titan
That component appears as yellowish-gold to me.

And I was not talking down to you.

I only used quotes to stay with your terminology as a matter of consistency.

If I had been sure about the component in question I would have provided the applicable name or description.

Fortunately @thx1138v2 recognized the capacitor in question.

And, interestingly, his alphabetic "T" avatar appears orange to me.

Reactions: PC Tailor
Sep 17, 2019
I see no picture in the question post. Something could block the picture.
Next time, it is better to upload the picture somewhere and then post the link.
Calling someone color-blind is not polite at all. Please mind your manner in the forum!
no one called anyone color blind i was saying "if you where" i am sorry.

Sep 17, 2019
That component appears as yellowish-gold to me.

And I was not talking down to you.

I only used quotes to stay with your terminology as a matter of consistency.

If I had been sure about the component in question I would have provided the applicable name or description.

Fortunately @thx1138v2 recognized the capacitor in question.

And, interestingly, his alphabetic "T" avatar appears orange to me.

the yellowish_gold component was indeed the part in question turns out its a Tantalum Capacitor thats all i needed thank you for your time

TRENDING THREADS