[SOLVED] Help! Is this prebuilt worth it?

Solution
The second one has a stronger graphics card and a larger ssd but no hard drive.

As far as the Ryzen 5 3600, it should be fine at least with an rtx 3060. I’ve got a ryzen 5 3600 myself paired with an rx 6600xt, which without ray tracing is between a 3060 and 3060 ti. The cpu performance is acceptable however I can say that there are a few times where I feel like a stronger cpu would help. But most of the time they are paired up nicely, but if you were in a game that relies heavily on cpu feeding frames, I could see especially with the 6700xt, wanting a faster cpu.

Bufo20

Prominent
Aug 15, 2021

As far as the Ryzen 5 3600, it should be fine at least with an rtx 3060. I’ve got a ryzen 5 3600 myself paired with an rx 6600xt, which without ray tracing is between a 3060 and 3060 ti. The cpu performance is acceptable however I can say that there are a few times where I feel like a stronger cpu would help. But most of the time they are paired up nicely, but if you were in a game that relies heavily on cpu feeding frames, I could see especially with the 6700xt, wanting a faster cpu.

Reactions: white.a.drew
Solution

Well said man

TRENDING THREADS