Hi,
I use a p4 with xp pro.....on boot up . I get the message
....Windows cannot find C;\Windows\System32\System32.exe

..........How can I fix this?
thanks,
JM

I'd suggest a very quick virus scan:

Process File: system32 or system32.exe
Process Name: System32
is an Internet worm spreading with emails as an attached .exe file. Whereas
SysXXX is a backdoor Trojan program that was written in the Delphi language,
Backdoor.SysXXX gives a hacker complete access to your computer. By default,
the Trojan opens two TCP ports, 31,556 and 6,051, that it uses to
communicate with the hacker. The application notifies the hacker through
email or ICQ. Also, Backdoor.SysXXX attempts to terminate various security
products and system monitoring tools.
Company: N/A
System Process: No
Security Risk ( Virus/Trojan/Worm/Adware/Spyware ): Yes
Common Errors: N/A