Question HELP ME WITH BUYING A CASE!

Aug 20, 2019
Hello,

I want to buy a new case that comes with a power supply:
http://ba.ms-start.com/proizvodi/kućista_kućista-s-napajanjem/ms-sirius-ii-500

I have got a HP 3397 motherboard and i want to ask if i can put my motherboard into this case and will it work with that power supply?
I am not sure if my motherboard has 24 pin connector but this power supply has that cable or am i talking nonsense xd.I am not that smart about pc!

+I plan on upgrading my gpu later to gtx 770 oc edition.How do i connect 8 or 6 pin if my power suppy doesnt have thos pins?
(sorry if my english is bad its not my main language) :)

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
You shouldn't be looking at cases that come with a bundled PSU simply because they are units that can and will blow up once taxed to the point of breaking. In fact, they can't output more than 200W of power safely to your components.

For a better understanding of how much power your entire system can and will need, please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Aug 20, 2019
CPU:I5-3570
Motherboard:Hp 3397
Ram:8gb ddr3 800hmz
SSD/HDD:300gb hdd
GPU:AMD r7 240
PSU:Hp 240w
Chassis:Hp Compaq Pro 6300

I want to know what case and power supply shoud i buy so my motherboard can fit and i can connect my power supply to it.And i want to upgrade to gtx 770 oc so i dont know anything about molex cables and all that. :/

Looking at it a little closer it might fit a BTX case but you will still run into the issue of no I/O shield in the new case, might have issues mounting a cooler, and the power delivery for the board is only a 6 pin not a standard 24 pin with 4 or 8 pin cpu power so a standard ATX PSU will not work.