[SOLVED] Help! Monitor showing multiple white horizontal lines

Sep 7, 2020
My monitor has been with me for only almost a year, msi mag321cqr. I dont remember ever exposing it to water, nor do i remember it being dropped on the floor or hit with excessive force. Now, its showing multiple fine horizontal white lines. Really hoping that this is only a defect since its still covered by a warranty.

Really appreciate the help.

Solution
I dont remember ever exposing it to water, nor do i remember it being dropped on the floor or hit with excessive force.
Well - something is damaged. Either monitor, cable or graphics card.
Try with a different cable,
try to connect to a different pc.

BTW - if you have been using it for a year, why is it still unpacked? Stickers not removed, legs still wrapped in protective plastics.
I dont remember ever exposing it to water, nor do i remember it being dropped on the floor or hit with excessive force.

BTW - if you have been using it for a year, why is it still unpacked? Stickers not removed, legs still wrapped in protective plastics.

Solution
Sep 7, 2020

Actually i tried my pc with another monitor and it worked so i ruled out my gpu. Stickers and plastic were left there on purpose.