Question Help! my PC is Bootlooping

Oct 4, 2024
On powering on my PC, The CPU and GPU fans spins for 10-15 seconds and then the system restarts .
There is no signal on the monitor.
There is a 2 seconds delay between pushing the power button and the pc starting.
My Keyboard and Mouse aren't getting any power also.
I have tried resetting the RAM,GPU,CPU but still no luck.
I have tried to run the system with only PSU ,CPU and MB and still it was bootlooping .
Tried to run the motherboard without CPU and the fans kept on spining and didn't loop .
PSU-500 W
CPU-I5 7400T
GPU- Zotac GTX1050ti Mini
RAM- 8 X 2 GB 2400MHZ
MB-GA-H110M-H
2 X SATA SSD 500GB Each

Last edited:
On powering on my PC, The CPU and GPU fans spins for 10-15 seconds and then the system restarts .
There is no signal on the monitor.
There is a 2 seconds delay between pushing the power button and the pc starting.
My Keyboard and Mouse aren't getting any power also.
I have tried resetting the RAM,GPU,CPU but still no luck.
I have tried to run the system with only PSU ,CPU and MB and still it was bootlooping .
Tried to run the motherboard without CPU and the fans kept on spining and didn't loop .
Have you tried resetting the CMOS?

Reactions: Arnav162007
Oct 4, 2024
its brand is Zebronics , not international brand but gets the work done . I have added the photo to the post
brand and model of the psu?

7ujXvwl.jpg

its brand is Zebronics , not international brand but gets the work done . I have added the photo to the post

7ujXvwl.jpg
WOW that is not something that should be in your computer. That says it is a 450W PSU but that couldn't be further from the truth. Today PSU strength is based on the 12V rail and that has a total wattage output of only 180W. That is a platform that is EASILY 30 years old and should NEVER be used in a modern computer. There are no markings on it for any current protections that are standard on any PSU in the last 15 years and nothing about it on their website. That PSU could have easily caused a surge on your system and blown it up.

Oct 4, 2024
WOW that is not something that should be in your computer. That says it is a 450W PSU but that couldn't be further from the truth. Today PSU strength is based on the 12V rail and that has a total wattage output of only 180W. That is a platform that is EASILY 30 years old and should NEVER be used in a modern computer. There are no markings on it for any current protections that are standard on any PSU in the last 15 years and nothing about it on their website. That PSU could have easily caused a surge on your system and blown it up.
I was really young and didn't knew as much about pcs as i know today when i got my pc and sure after learning about this i think you are correct , i knew the psu was crappy but didnt knew it was this crappy . I was anyhow gonna buy i new one next year just wanted it to last 5-6 months more. The shopkeeper really scammed me giving me this PSU . in 2021 ,my older psu which was also same as the current one stopped working and it shut down the pc when playing games like forza horizon 5 . Then the same shop changed my psu with this one and it was working fine till now but i guess it bombed the entire pc now.

Also due to my components being low profile my required wattage was like 35W+75W= 110 W for cpu and gpu and my micro atx motherboard , it requires psu of 206W or above according to coolermaster's website . Maybe thats why it took so long to bomb the pc

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2024
wait
Total power consumption -
i5 7400t- 35W
GTX1050tiMINI - 75W
16 gb ddr4 ram - 3W X 2 = 6W
2SSD Crucial bx500- 1W X 2 = 2 W
Micro Atx Gigabyte H110m-h = 40W to 60 W according to internet

Total= 158W- 178W max