Question (HELP)pc stuck in restart loop with no bios

Jul 30, 2022
built my new system:
Gigabyte z490 aorus master
Intel i9 10900k
Trident z ddr4-3600 16GB x 4
Asus rog strix 3080 oc
Thermaltake tough power gf2 850w power supply

First turn on it is stuck in a restart boot with no bios, ive tried un plugging and plugging everything back in but no solution

built my new system:
Gigabyte z490 aorus master
Intel i9 10900k
Trident z ddr4-3600 16GB x 4
Asus rog strix 3080 oc
Thermaltake tough power gf2 850w power supply

First turn on it is stuck in a restart boot with no bios, ive tried un plugging and plugging everything back in but no solution
It's a Asus Mobo which means it already has a cpuid save to the bios all Asus mobos are tested for warrenty garentee before sale you may just need to clear the old cpuid for it to recognize the new CPU, with the psu unplugged remove the lithium battery from the Mobo and hold the power button the the case for 30s x2s to drain the power from the Mobo reseat the lithium battery and psu cable boot system should work

Jul 30, 2022
It's a Asus Mobo which means it already has a cpuid save to the bios all Asus mobos are tested for warrenty garentee before sale you may just need to clear the old cpuid for it to recognize the new CPU, with the psu unplugged remove the lithium battery from the Mobo and hold the power button the the case for 30s x2s to drain the power from the Mobo reseat the lithium battery and psu cable boot system should work
Hey man thanks for the feedback, ive tried what you suggested and unfortunately still the same problem. Is 850w man enough for the job, or a fault in one of the components?

Hey man thanks for the feedback, ive tried what you suggested and unfortunately still the same problem. Is 850w man enough for the job, or a fault in one of the components?
Have you tried a bare min post? If the CPU has onboard graphics remove GPU all SATA cables any and all m.2 drives remove all but one stick of ram leave just the Mobo CPU and a single stick of r plugged in and try to post it should boot straight to the bios if not either CPU or Mobo are doa