Question Help, System freezing while doing minimal tasks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2022
I have just bought a custom pc(shop assembled) but after 2 weeks, pc started freezing randomly when I'm watching YouTube or playing some low usage game or just browsing settings. Screen freezes mouse and keyboard become useless and i have to do a hard reboot. I have performed stress test and tbh pc rarely freezes when playing high performance games. No dump file
Intel 12400F, Gigabyte H610M,Galaz Rtx 3060, Cooler Master 550W, 16 gb ram, 512 SSD + 1 Tb HDD

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Go here:

Home - UserBenchmark

Run test and post the link, please.

This could be a number of things. Which specific model of CM 550W? Are you monitoring temps?

If this is custom built I would not go into the machine or swap parts until a follow up with the company that built it for you. We may can help point to things we consider issue but with it this new, don't void or damage your warranty standing/status.

dennisr48

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2009
I have just bought a custom pc(shop assembled) but after 2 weeks, pc started freezing randomly when I'm watching YouTube or playing some low usage game or just browsing settings. Screen freezes mouse and keyboard become useless and i have to do a hard reboot. I have performed stress test and tbh pc rarely freezes when playing high performance games. No dump file
Intel 12400F, Gigabyte H610M,Galaz Rtx 3060, Cooler Master 550W, 16 gb ram, 512 SSD + 1 Tb HDD
I'm having the same exact problem. I tried swapping in different ram but it didn't solve the issue.

Jul 23, 2022
Go here:

Home - UserBenchmark

Run test and post the link, please.

This could be a number of things. Which specific model of CM 550W? Are you monitoring temps?

If this is custom built I would not go into the machine or swap parts until a follow up with the company that built it for you. We may can help point to things we consider issue but with it this new, don't void or damage your warranty standing/status.
PSU - https://amzn.eu/d/bidVdWb
Yes temps are normal when it freezes, i have stressed cpu and GPU at same time and temperature got constant at 72° C. I will provide benchmark once I get home

Status
Not open for further replies.