Question Help with liquid cooler/heating problems

Mar 18, 2019
Hello. I have been building PCs for a while now using the cooler master brand of liquid cooler.

My last build went great but I notice the cpu temp runs high. I looked around google and such for an easy fix, but I wanted to get some more in depth opinions on here. See what you guys thought

Specs are below

So the liquid cooler starts up (I heard it gurgling 🤓) Its RGB lights come on. The radiator fans kick on. The other fans come on. But the temp on a busy computer session is around 95-100degrees. I know it’s not supposed to be that high. At least all the time

Wondering if my airflow in the case is not great or if I should adjust settings on the motherboard for cooling. I have some options on there but don’t know how to tweak them to reduce heat/cool it down.

Any suggestions would be great-thanks!👍🏼

Raidmaxx alpha white case
Intel i7-2700
CoolerMaster MLW-D12M-A20PW-RT (tuf edition)
Asus P8p67 MOBO
Uphere rgb fans (x5)
16gb ram
750w Antec PSU
180gb ssd
500gb hd

Lutfij

Titan
You need to state the model for your Antec PSU and it's age. Are you running the RGB fans on the radiators for the AIO? Speaking of the AIO, have you tried reseating the block with a fresh application of thermal paste? What sort of load are you putting on the system to see those temps? What are you ambient air temps?

Jun 26, 2019
I attempted to use that TUF 120mm cooler on my Ryzen 7 2700x in multiple configurations. Push, push/pull, relocating to different intake/out take vents with terrible results under max load or gaming. I don't think this AIO has great performance overall. I ended up swapping for a similarly priced DEEPCOOL-240-V2.