Question Help with my pc problem please

May 27, 2021
Hello everyone.

Once again i am back here asking for your help. As i had posted a while ago i had a problem with my pc with it suddenly turning my screen black and then no display and when restarted my gpu drivers were gone. So im back here since it happened again but now after the restart the computer doesnt appear to show the display (when the black screen happened the rgb stayed stuck on like one color and i couldnt hear anything and then i had to turn it off and when i turned it on then it got to the win10 log in screen and then rebooted and stopped showing display it stayed black so could it be the psu? Im pretty sure since my psu is garbage like i found out Recently and im getting a new one, but i just want to be sure that its the psu. ( the temps were normal before the black screen. Gpu: 65c, cpu:60) i really hope that it isnt the gpu.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
While not the best PSU in the world, it should be sufficient for your rig assuming it is working properly.

Are you overclocking anything (CPU, GPU, memory)?

How you connecting your display (HDMI, DP, DVI)?

What are your CPU and GPU operating temperatures at idle and under load? Your temps above are high if that is the idle temperatures.

Is your motherboard BIOS version the most recent release?

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450M-DS3H-rev-1x/support#support-dl-bios

May 27, 2021
While not the best PSU in the world, it should be sufficient for your rig assuming it is working properly.

Are you overclocking anything (CPU, GPU, memory)?

How you connecting your display (HDMI, DP, DVI)?

What are your CPU and GPU operating temperatures at idle and under load? Your temps above are high if that is the idle temperatures.

Is your motherboard BIOS version the most recent release?

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450M-DS3H-rev-1x/support#support-dl-bios

1. No im not overclocking except that xmp profile in the bios.

2. Hdmi, i tried using the second hdmi slot in the gpu but that didnt work.

3. During load neither of them reach 70c and theyre usually around 60-65

4. Yes it is.

May 27, 2021
1. No im not overclocking except that xmp profile in the bios.

2. Hdmi, i tried using the second hdmi slot in the gpu but that didnt work.

3. During load neither of them reach 70c and theyre usually around 60-65

4. Yes it is.

Edit: forgot to add that now when i tried to turn on my pc the case fans light on, but they didnt start spinning when i turned it on, they did after like 4 seconds if that masters

May 27, 2021
Seems one of two possible issues here: PSU and/or GPU.

Do you have access to another PSU and/or GPU to swap into your system for troubleshooting purposes?

I dont, i can try and ask if my friend can try out my gpu in his pc cuz he has the same gpu so his psu can handle my gpu and i know that his pc works fine so