Hercules challenges Zeus

priyajeet

Distinguished
May 21, 2004
<A HREF="http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=18698" target="_new">http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=18698</A>

In a letter to Intel, he said: "I have decided to fight you on this... as I think that it is important that I do not assist you in your campaign to hijack the 'intel' letters. Your company behaves as the worst kind of bully - I believe that you have tried to push at least 26 companies in the UK this year to change their name.... I for one am going to stand up to you and look forward to receiving your statement of claim".

<i> :tongue: <font color=blue>I don't suffer from insanity.</font color=blue><font color=red> I enjoy every minute of it.</font color=red> :tongue: </i>
<b>He who laughs last thinks slowest!</b>

RichPLS

Champion
Good luck and more power to them.
I just hope this doesn't ring the death knell for them.
Defending lawsuits, even frivolous ones, can drive even healthy companies under.

========================
Try everything...
Do not be afraid of failure, for this is how we learn and grow...
Live life to the fullest...
Do not regret what you have not yet done!!!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
That's how Creative killed Aureal when it became appearant that the Vortex2 was far superior to the SB Live. They sued them several times, Aureal won all the suits, but went bankrupt paying their lawyers. In fact the banks forclosed before Aureal could even launch a response.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

raretech

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2003
Well that settles it, I have worked hard to be 'fair and balanced'(TM - Faux News) with regards to Intel. I've been in the past, but this is going too far. Intel officially sucks in my book on the principle of this.

Hey Intel, why don't you innovate like you used to, instead of employing your army of lawyers to intimidate people who aren't competing with you? Gawd I'd love to read a new beakthrough made by Intel in the x86 world that has you guys back on top with a firm lead in performance. That would be much better than reading about your stupid lawsuits.

<i>Cigarettes - No cholesterol, high in fiber, low in fat, how could they not be good for you?</i>