[SOLVED] Hey, I'm looking for really good gaming cpu

jubimaan

Reputable
Feb 20, 2017
Hey guys! Lately I've been playing a lot of competitive games like csgo and valorant.
but my performance/fps is really poor on valorant. So because of that, I'm going to upgrade my cpu.
I'd like to hear your opinions on which cpu should I get. I want to make sure my games are running high fps for sure, doesn't matter how overkill it would be.
Do you think Ryzen 9 3900x or Ryzen 7 3700x is worth it? which one should I get, or is there any other good choices?

My current setup:
CPU: ryzen 5 1600x OC 3,9ghz
MBOARD: MSI B350 GAMING PLUS
GPU: ASUS RTX DUAL 2070
RAM: G.SKILL 2X8GB 3200Mhz

Solution
If you can afford it will go with the Ryzen 9 3900x but before you do buy any of these cpu you need to make sure that your bios is upto date before putting your new cpu because it wont work. 3900x has 4 more cores and 8 more threads with boost upto 4.6GHz so it worth it!
If you can afford it will go with the Ryzen 9 3900x but before you do buy any of these cpu you need to make sure that your bios is upto date before putting your new cpu because it wont work. 3900x has 4 more cores and 8 more threads with boost upto 4.6GHz so it worth it!

Solution
Hey guys! Lately I've been playing a lot of competitive games like csgo and valorant.
but my performance/fps is really poor on valorant. So because of that, I'm going to upgrade my cpu.
I'd like to hear your opinions on which cpu should I get. I want to make sure my games are running high fps for sure, doesn't matter how overkill it would be.
Do you think Ryzen 9 3900x or Ryzen 7 3700x is worth it? which one should I get, or is there any other good choices?

My current setup:
CPU: ryzen 5 1600x OC 3,9ghz
MBOARD: MSI B350 GAMING PLUS
GPU: ASUS RTX DUAL 2070
RAM: G.SKILL 2X8GB 3200Mhz
how tf do you have low fps with specs in valorant,i would understand if you said codmw,but valorant???
About the cpu i agree with the dark mario