papasmurf

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2002
hehe noooo intel sucks intel sucks
/me fans the flames a bit

Join the TomsHardware IRC channel <A HREF="http://chat.oddnet.net/tom/" target="_new">http://chat.oddnet.net/tom/</A>

Cybercraig

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hi, my name is Michael Jackson and I like fanboys like you. Want to come to Neverland and play "Hide the Pickle?"

Abit IS7 - 3.0C @ 3.6ghz - Mushkin PC4000 (2 X 512) - Sapphire 9800Pro - TT 420 watt Pure Power
Samsung 120gb ATA-100 - Maxtor 40gb ATA - 100
Sony DRU-510A - Yellowtail Merlot

Fanboy

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2005
die?

Intel has higher mhz than amd. End of topic. Amd just cant keep up.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by fanboy on 03/06/05 11:22 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Hey Darko21, you've been discovered, your attempt at sarcasm is less than amusing.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

endyen

Splendid
Yup Intel chips are great. I'm a Canadian, and they sure come in handy up here in the frozen north.
My prescott has warmed my igloo so well, that I can take off a pair of mukluks at home.
I really like that fan to. The noise dosen't bother me too much, but it keeps the polarbears away.
The best part will be that hyperthreading, if I ever get it right. Regular thread just wont work good on my sealskin underwear.

G

Lol funny :smile:

<font color=green> Woohoo!! I am officially an <b> Enthusiast </b>!! </font color=green>
<i> <font color=red> One new Firefox fan </font color=red> </i>

sh1ft3d

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2004
Intel has higher mhz than amd. End of topic. Amd just cant keep up.
You forgot to also mention higher heat and noise.

--------------------------------------------
In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.

sh1ft3d

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2004
I've been had. What can I say... he's a master baiter.

--------------------------------------------
In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.

RichPLS

Champion
sigh...

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

RichPLS

Champion
*sniffle*

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>