Aug 4, 2023
of course:) Well.Here:-Motherboard:Aorus Z690 Elite DDR4
-GPU:RTX 3060 TI 8GB
-32GB RAM of 3200 MHz ,with 4 sticks of 8 GB ram each from Hyperion Fury
-CPU:i7-12700KF
-Vents:Well,on CPU i have a vent from Antec.on air...is not with liquid
-PSU is from Seagate,GOLD of 650W
-And about CASE,i don't know...It has 6 ventilators and it's pretty small

so what you all say is that...this is the cause of my temperature and my Stuttering in games?
If the CPU hit 100C and then thermal throttled to protect itself dramatically reducing clock speed then yes that would likely cause stuttering. It's difficult to say 100% that it is the cause but it most likely is. It is something that need's fixing regardless though.

Reactions: PEnns
well,please can you guys tell your opinion about this water cooling?https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09Y4MN...k1x7wgva8&linkCode=g14&tag=ignonelink-21&th=1

In case that the Artic one is too big for my case
It's a good cooler and about as good as you will get at 240mm. When I said about the Artic one possibly being too big though I was referring to the radiator height. Typically radiators are around 27mm in height but I think the Artic if I remember correctly is 31mm. This can cause compatibility issues in some cases even if they can support the radiator length.

Aug 4, 2023
It's a good cooler and about as good as you will get at 240mm. When I said about the Artic one possibly being too big though I was referring to the radiator height. Typically radiators are around 27mm in height but I think the Artic if I remember correctly is 31mm. This can cause compatibility issues in some cases even if they can support the radiator length.
sorry to bother you again....but if THIS would be good in your opinion,i would like to be my final choice.What do you say?:https://www.amazon.com/DeepCool-Hig...a657c9d4&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl&th=1

Amazon is a bit funny in the way it opens the links because I'm in the UK. If your asking about the Deep Cool LS720 360mm AIO, then from a cooling perspective it should be very effective at cooling your 12700K. I've only used liquid coolers from Cooler Master, Corsair and Asus personally, however Deep Cool's latest models tend to get good reviews and have very strong cooling performance.

A 240mm AIO would be the minimum I would put on a 12700K, however if you can fit it a 360mm would be my preference because the larger radiator should allow you to run the fans at a lower speed and thus be quieter.

Reactions: COSMINiftime1705
Aug 4, 2023
Amazon is a bit funny in the way it opens the links because I'm in the UK. If your asking about the Deep Cool LS720 360mm AIO, then from a cooling perspective it should be very effective at cooling your 12700K. I've only used liquid coolers from Cooler Master, Corsair and Asus personally, however Deep Cool's latest models tend to get good reviews and have very strong cooling performance.

A 240mm AIO would be the minimum I would put on a 12700K, however if you can fit it a 360mm would be my preference because the larger radiator should allow you to run the fans at a lower speed and thus be quieter.
well,i measured and ...NO..i can 't fit 360 mm in my case...and when i searched for 240mm DeepCool 520 SE,in tests with a processor like I5-13600k at maximum temperatures it reached 100 Celsius degrees...and avarage was 89 Celsius degrees.So maybe 240 mm would not be enough either...that's what i'm scared of

well,i measured and ...NO..i can 't fit 360 mm in my case...and when i searched for 240mm DeepCool 520 SE,in tests with a processor like I5-13600k at maximum temperatures it reached 100 Celsius degrees...and avarage was 89 Celsius degrees.So maybe 240 mm would not be enough either...that's what i'm scared of
I know what you mean, your options are:

1) Replace the case so you can fit a larger cooler.
2) Undervolt and/or limit the CPU's maximum speed to keep temperatures under control. This can be done in multiple ways, using a power limit, changing the multiplier or turbo ratios.

I have an i9 10850K, I faced a similar issue when I upgraded. I undervolted my CPU by 0.095v and reduced the all core boost speed from 4.8Ghz to 4.5Ghz. For a loss of 6.7% performance I've chopped roughly 33% of the power consumption away. As such my CPU runs at 65C full load with a 240mm AIO and it's quite quiet.

For 13th gen though they are supposed to be ok up to 100C, it's too hot for my liking but Intel 13th gen and AMD 7000 are extremely hot out of the box.

Aug 4, 2023
If your going to the trouble of replacing your case then I would get 360mm.
Is pretty interesting,I turned of my intel turbo boost to have a constant 3,6 GHz frequency on my processor, but i still got 100 Celsius degrees even if is not very on load....I tried even with cs 1.6,an old game from 2000 but I still got 100 degrees...does that mean that my cooler is THAT bad for my CPU?

Is pretty interesting,I turned of my intel turbo boost to have a constant 3,6 GHz frequency on my processor, but i still got 100 Celsius degrees even if is not very on load....I tried even with cs 1.6,an old game from 2000 but I still got 100 degrees...does that mean that my cooler is THAT bad for my CPU?
Bare in mind the 100C you were getting before was not the max temp the CPU could reach, it was just the max allowed before the CPU starts throttling. It's not an appropriate cooler for this CPU, however I am a little surprised that it's still so hot at 3.6Ghz under a light load. It could be the cooler has poor contact with the CPU heatspreader or the thermal paste application isn't optimal. The IHS on 12th and 13th gen is also known to bend a little due to the pressure of the retention bracket, so that may possibly be a factor.

Do you know what your current vcore is by any chance?

Aug 4, 2023
Bare in mind the 100C you were getting before was not the max temp the CPU could reach, it was just the max allowed before the CPU starts throttling. It's not an appropriate cooler for this CPU, however I am a little surprised that it's still so hot at 3.6Ghz under a light load. It could be the cooler has poor contact with the CPU heatspreader or the thermal paste application isn't optimal. The IHS on 12th and 13th gen is also known to bend a little due to the pressure of the retention bracket, so that may possibly be a factor.

Do you know what your current vcore is by any chance?