Question high definition audio controller code 10

lorior

Reputable
Jun 6, 2017
recently both audio jacks stopped working on my PC and the high definition audio controller has an error code 10, I have tried all the fixes I can find online and even reinstalling windows but nothing seems to work, any suggestions?

Lutfij

Titan
I have tried all the fixes I can find online
What have you tried?

and even reinstalling windows but nothing seems to work
Did you recreate your bootable installer for Windows 10 using Windows Media Creation Tools? You should also try and see if your motherboard is pending any BIOS updates.

Specs list for your build?

lorior

Reputable
Jun 6, 2017
I have tried all the fixes I can find online
What have you tried?

and even reinstalling windows but nothing seems to work
Did you recreate your bootable installer for Windows 10 using Windows Media Creation Tools? You should also try and see if your motherboard is pending any BIOS updates.

Specs list for your build?
I have tried tons of fixes involving deleting and reinstalling drivers, deleting things in regedit and I didnt install windows from a bootable drive I used the recovery tool (I use windows 10 pro), also I have now updated my BIOS and still nothing
Specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz
TUF gaming h310m plus gaming motherboard
GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
(i dont really know how to see much else other than this)

I have noticed that a few fixes I wasnt able to do require you to open realtek audio manager, which just isnt on my pc and every time I try to download it I just get downloads to the drivers so I dont really know whats going on there either, I just know its not a jack/harware issue because I have 2 jacks and they both stopped working at the exact same time.