pumacs16

Honorable
Oct 31, 2017
Hello!
I tried it out and for some reason the Ryzen 5 5600G iGPU gives a smoother game and less input lag, for some reason it is better than the Gigabyte GTX 1660 Super 6 GB.
Why is that?
Thank you.

I tested Integrated grapics and my geforce gtx 1660 super 6gb.

And csgo fps benchmark average frametime(integrated grapics): 459 fps, and geforce fps: 565 fps,

Integrated grapics the game is much smoother, but still not 100%, if I use it with the video card, I feel a delay, if I turn on g-sync it's a little smoother, but there is a delay, and it really bothers me, if I turn it off, it doesn't feel smoother, but if I only turn on v-sync in the game, you can feel the smoothness better, but then there is input lag because v-sync causes input lag.

So maybe is bad monitor, and is that why? or is it because of the processor? or because of what?

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600g 6 Core 12 Threads
RAMS: 2x8gb(KIT) Kingston FURY Beast 16GB DDR4 3200MHz KF432C16BBK2/16
Videocard: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6GB
SSD:(IN WINDOWS AND 2 GAME): Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
HDD1: TOSHIBA DT01ACA100
HDD2: TOSHIBA DT01ACA050
Monitor: Acer Predator XB253QGXbmiiprzx UM.KX3EE.X07 240hz

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Im assuming you're switching video cable between motherboard and graphics card outputs? Gsync wouldn't work from motherboard i suppose. It is possible to route gpu through motherboard ports where there's an igpu active, setting in NvidiaCP for application preferences. However limiting performance routing through igpu maybe.

Gsync still needs vsync in order for it to cap fps within Gsync range but vsync should disable itself and shouldn't feel all that much input lag if at all. You must be pretty sensitive to it. In that case, have Gsync on, vsync off, cap fps ingame to 239fps. You don't want fps exceeding refresh, not by that amount as it wouldn't look smooth because not every frame makes it to screen on time.

NvidiaCP also has a frame limiter setting in 3d settings if other games run into similar visual issues and don't have a limiter of it's own.

Last edited:
Reactions: pumacs16

pumacs16

Honorable
Oct 31, 2017
Im assuming you're switching video cable between motherboard and graphics card outputs? Gsync wouldn't work from motherboard i suppose. It is possible to route gpu through motherboard ports where there's an igpu active, setting in NvidiaCP for application preferences. However limiting performance routing through igpu maybe.

Gsync still needs vsync in order for it to cap fps within Gsync range but vsync should disable itself and shouldn't feel all that much input lag if at all. You must be pretty sensitive to it. In that case, have Gsync on, vsync off, cap fps ingame to 239fps. You don't want fps exceeding refresh, not by that amount as it wouldn't look smooth because not every frame makes it to screen on time.

NvidiaCP also has a frame limiter setting in 3d settings if other games run into similar visual issues and don't have a limiter of it's own.

I understand this, unfortunately the smoother game only works with the motherboard video card, but I don't feel the fast game is 100% there either