High number of blue screen's (BSOD) on my primary work PC - help needed!

Jun 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am having serious issues with my computer, that my brother built for me 6 months ago.

After Windows install, which went fine, I had problems with the drivers for the mouse and keyboard (It’s a bluetooth keyboard, mouse and motherboard), resulting in the computer crashing (BSOD) and giving med the error code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
My brother adviced me to update the drivers and I did, which seemed to solve the issue, since no crashes were had for months.

Then onto the real problem. About a month ago I started getting BSOD’s again. This time with other error codes in this exact order:
BAD_POOL_HEADER
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (2 times)
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (5+ times)
KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

The state of my PC right now is that I can’t even run it for a few hours without a crash. This is quite problematic since it’s a work PC for video editing and 3d-drawing/rendering.
Strangely enough it doesn’t seem like the crashes are triggered by heavy workload/ demanding rendering tasks.

They happen at both idle, light webbrowsing and heavy work and are often (not always) triggered by a mouseclick or keyboard command.

My brother have tried using the windows debugging tool to read the crash dumps, and have seen “Memory corruption” as the cause for some of the crashes, though he’s not trained at reading these.
Here is a dropbox link (folder) to the 5 most recent crash dumps: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f15mvtawmat53a8/AACoKzPPGhWff9knAHLCJQUMa?dl=0

I would be extremely grateful for any help, as both me and my brother are quite lost in the problems.

Our current back-up plan is to clean-install Windows completely, but we do not know if this will solve the problems.

We have not performed any hardware tests yet (checked individial RAM-sticks eg.).

List of specs:
Windows version: 10 as of 06.14.2018 - non-beta
CPU: 8700K at stock speeds cooled by Noctual D15
GPU: ASUS GTX 1070 Strix
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX (4x8)
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING
Power supply: EVGA Supernova 750 w G3
Storage: Samsung 960 EVO M.2 and WD Red WD30EFRX NAS 3TB
Mouse and keyboard: Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop ND