Question high temps is this normal

WildCard999

Titan
Warm but still within a safe limit. I'd try to keep it under 80C though as I think early to mid 80's is where you may see some thermal throttling. If you've had the GPU for awhile you may want to carefully clean the dust from it and you could replace the thermal paste on it but that isn't necessary (unless cleaning the dust from it doesn't improve temps). Another way to lower the temps is to create a aggressive fan curve via a program such as MSI Afterburner.

xiiininja

Prominent
Mar 30, 2019
Warm but still within a safe limit. I'd try to keep it under 80C though as I think early to mid 80's is where you may see some thermal throttling. If you've had the GPU for awhile you may want to carefully clean the dust from it and you could replace the thermal paste on it but that isn't necessary (unless cleaning the dust from it doesn't improve temps). Another way to lower the temps is to create a aggressive fan curve via a program such as MSI Afterburner.
do you think getting that high temps while in game is normal? or maybe broke my gpu?