Question How can i have animated keyboard backlight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2020
I bought a gaming laptop last week and i can set the color to red, blue, green, yellow and etc but i cant animate it. I was wondering if there is anyway to add animations like breathe, Rainbow, Wave, etc. There is a default a software (Control center 3.0 Led keyboard settings) for keyboard backlight but i cant find any options for animation.
dVebGp1.png

LeiHeJun

Upstanding
Dec 13, 2020
@TheRaz009

is the screenshot I sent similar to the software you're using? Control Center

btw, here about your laptop:

Godkänd kvalitet på det mesta
Fäller vi upp skärmen möts vi av en stor musplatta med separata klickknappar, och ett brett tangentbord med fin kvalitetskänsla i knapparna och neutralt vitblå bakbelysning. I alla fall till en början. Det visar sig vara full rgb-kontroll på ljuset och vi kan ställa det till en av ett tjugotal olika färger, och detaljjustera intensitet. Det går inte att välja helt vitt ljus, men en blekt blå ton kommer mycket nära.

well it doesn't say that keyboard RGB can be set to animated mode. It has 20 different colors with various intensities.
I'm not sure yet about your laptop, some gaming laptops can not be set to have RGB effects. some can be set to have different parts of keyboard have different colors, like 3 portions.
from the description of the website and the pictures of your product, I see it always have a single colored keyboard. Usually if it supports effects, they'd show it in at least one of the product shots.

I couldn't either find any description about keyboard lighting here

Dec 27, 2020
T
@TheRaz009

is the screenshot I sent similar to the software you're using? Control Center

btw, here about your laptop:

Godkänd kvalitet på det mesta
Fäller vi upp skärmen möts vi av en stor musplatta med separata klickknappar, och ett brett tangentbord med fin kvalitetskänsla i knapparna och neutralt vitblå bakbelysning. I alla fall till en början. Det visar sig vara full rgb-kontroll på ljuset och vi kan ställa det till en av ett tjugotal olika färger, och detaljjustera intensitet. Det går inte att välja helt vitt ljus, men en blekt blå ton kommer mycket nära.

well it doesn't say that keyboard RGB can be set to animated mode. It has 20 different colors with various intensities.
I'm not sure yet about your laptop, some gaming laptops can not be set to have RGB effects. some can be set to have different parts of keyboard have different colors, like 3 portions.
from the description of the website and the pictures of your product, I see it always have a single colored keyboard. Usually if it supports effects, they'd show it in at least one of the product shots.

I couldn't either find any description about keyboard lighting here
There is a sticker on my laptop saying its Full RGB backlight keyboard, not quite sure what that means.

T

There is a sticker on my laptop saying its Full RGB backlight keyboard, not quite sure what that means.

That may mean you can set the colors to many colors, not that it has various special effects past one color. Contact the laptop vendor support, check their website for info, check the manual. If nothing there about it, it can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.