[SOLVED] how can i move my pc components to another country?

Aug 6, 2019
So Im gonna move in a week to Spain and i have a big problem(at least to me). I dont know how can i do to take my Pc components. The components i want to take with me are Ryzen 7 1700, Gtx 1050 dual, 2 8gb ram memory, my psu, Msi krait gaming, a ssd, a hard disk and a optix mag241c. Idk how to pack them, i still having the original boxes.

Solution
There shouldn't be a problem - but I can't necessarily speak for hold luggage. In effect the parts should be easily inspectable.

I think a travel thread covered it quite well:
https://travel.stackexchange.com/qu...op-computer-on-a-flight-from-turkey-to-the-uk

It may also be worth informing the airline prior as to avoid any confusion at the terminal as some parts you may actually have to take as hold luggage. But generally there shouldn't be an issue, as long as the parts can be easily accessed for inspection.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
So Im gonna move in a week to Spain and i have a big problem(at least to me). I dont know how can i do to take my Pc components. The components i want to take with me are Ryzen 7 1700, Gtx 1050 dual, 2 8gb ram memory, my psu, Msi krait gaming, a ssd, a hard disk and a optix mag241c. Idk how to pack them, i still having the original boxes.
Best thing to do is to disassemble the PC, put the components back in their anti-static bags and back into the original boxes if you have them. Then original boxes should already have packaging and protection in them.

Reactions: mitch074
Aug 6, 2019
I was thinking about that. i got 2 suitcases where ill put clothe and my components. i decided to leave my pc case here due it takes a lot of space and is a bit heavy. Im a bit worried about the monitor since its big, also if there will be any problem in the airport

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
There shouldn't be a problem - but I can't necessarily speak for hold luggage. In effect the parts should be easily inspectable.

I think a travel thread covered it quite well:
https://travel.stackexchange.com/qu...op-computer-on-a-flight-from-turkey-to-the-uk

It may also be worth informing the airline prior as to avoid any confusion at the terminal as some parts you may actually have to take as hold luggage. But generally there shouldn't be an issue, as long as the parts can be easily accessed for inspection.

Solution