How can i play online top class racing games

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy02

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011
A racing game is one of the interested categories of video games in which a player can play with either in first or third person perspective. There are so many popular racing games that you can find on free online game.
However to play these games your processor should have high speed and for better graphics you should have graphics card. Also check out the system requirements for the game you want to play.

Rambone72

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2011
If your into dirt oval racing at all, have a look at Rfactor and get the ad on Dirtfactor. I'm with a team that helps the new guy/gals that would like to get into this. I'm not posting links because I'm not sure if it's allowed, but have a look on youtube under Dirtfactor. You can also google Team DTRO. That's who I joined up with. To race online with rfactor you will need a middle of the road computer and video card. A head set with mic and Ventrilo and some even use Team speak. A racing wheel is preferred, but a good controller will do. let me know if you need any help.

Forrest Depaoli

Honorable
Apr 18, 2013

Hello there,
In order to play some top class racing games, you can conduct a search on Google for this category of games. However you can also visit some online gaming portals which host these kinds of games, one such website where I found some really fascinating racing games is bgames.com.
I recommend you check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.