How can I reinstall Microsoft money from my restore cd?

I have at some point uninstalled money from my pc I now need to reinstall it
from the restore cd but cannot find the setup files from the cd
cd is a emachines restore disk that came with pc I have searched for money
setup in all folders but cannot find it can anyone help?

Are you sure you do not have a Money or possible Works Suite CD, or any
other Microsoft CD?
Otherwise you should call Emachines for details in reinstalling supplied
software.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"kawaherp" <kawaherp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have at some point uninstalled money from my pc I now need to reinstall
>it
> from the restore cd but cannot find the setup files from the cd
> cd is a emachines restore disk that came with pc I have searched for money
> setup in all folders but cannot find it can anyone help?

its all on the emachines cd

"Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:

> Are you sure you do not have a Money or possible Works Suite CD, or any
> other Microsoft CD?
> Otherwise you should call Emachines for details in reinstalling supplied
> software.
>
> --
> Jupiter Jones [MVP]
> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
> In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol
> http://www.dts-l.org
>

> "kawaherp" <kawaherp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have at some point uninstalled money from my pc I now need to reinstall
> >it
> > from the restore cd but cannot find the setup files from the cd
> > cd is a emachines restore disk that came with pc I have searched for money
> > setup in all folders but cannot find it can anyone help?

Then you will need to check your manual and/or contact Emachine support
directly.
Also check their website for a possible solution.

--

> its all on the emachines cd
>
> "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Are you sure you do not have a Money or possible Works Suite CD, or any
>> other Microsoft CD?
>> Otherwise you should call Emachines for details in reinstalling supplied
>> software.
>>
>> --
>> Jupiter Jones [MVP]
>> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
>> In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol
>> http://www.dts-l.org
>>

>> "kawaherp" <kawaherp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have at some point uninstalled money from my pc I now need to
>> >reinstall
>> >it
>> > from the restore cd but cannot find the setup files from the cd
>> > cd is a emachines restore disk that came with pc I have searched for
>> > money
>> > setup in all folders but cannot find it can anyone help?

TRENDING THREADS