[SOLVED] How can I transfer my old ssd, and make it show up in BIOS and Windows

Feb 26, 2022
I just got myself a new computer, (including a new motherboard and a new NVMe SSD.) The new ssd has windows and everything i need, but i would like to transfer the old ssd to the new motherboard. (and reformat it because i have already transferred all the important files and would like to just wipe the drive). I put the ssd into the M.2_1 slot on my new ASUS prime b560-plus motherboard, but it does not show up in the windows drive management or device manager tool, and it does not show up as a boot option or storage option in the BIOS.
What can I do? (The old ssd is a Samsung EVO 970)

Solution
What is your cpu?
The specs say that the M2_1 slot is only supported when using a 11th gen processor.
I just got myself a new computer, (including a new motherboard and a new NVMe SSD.) The new ssd has windows and everything i need, but i would like to transfer the old ssd to the new motherboard. (and reformat it because i have already transferred all the important files and would like to just wipe the drive). I put the ssd into the M.2_1 slot on my new ASUS prime b560-plus motherboard, but it does not show up in the windows drive management or device manager tool, and it does not show up as a boot option or storage option in the BIOS.
What can I do? (The old ssd is a Samsung EVO 970)
What cpu do you have?

What is your cpu?
The specs say that the M2_1 slot is only supported when using a 11th gen processor.

Solution
Feb 26, 2022
What is your cpu?

Oh, thanks, i've got an i7-10700, so that would explain it!