[SOLVED] How do i change my mouse dpi?

Aug 15, 2020
I just bought a spirit of gamer ELITE-MK30 keyboard + mouse pack and i want to customize my mouse dpi but the mouse buttons arent doing anything and i cant find any software for the specific mouse in spirit of gamer's website. Anyone can help me change that?

Solution
Looks like they don't make and release the Elite MK30 anymore. It's not even listed as a product anymore so therefore they also aren't releasing software for it. If there is any.

You'll need to contact the company directly.

The only other thing you can do for the time being is adjust your pointer speed in Windows. This does the same thing as DPI adjustments in effect except is less precise. They are often used in tandem.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Looks like they don't make and release the Elite MK30 anymore. It's not even listed as a product anymore so therefore they also aren't releasing software for it. If there is any.

You'll need to contact the company directly.

The only other thing you can do for the time being is adjust your pointer speed in Windows. This does the same thing as DPI adjustments in effect except is less precise. They are often used in tandem.

Reactions: Ragoubi57
Solution

TRENDING THREADS