Question How do I enable chat voice only in my headset?

luispazbcs

Honorable
Jan 3, 2018
Hello everyone, so I just bought the HyperX Cloud Stinger headset and I wanted to know if I can config. them to work as they usually work in Xbox One, but on PC.

I want to hear the game in my speakers and hear the voice of the chat and players in the headset with the mic. Sorry for my bad english. I would appreaciate any help.

If it matters, I want them to play in Modern Warfare, maybe I need to config. them there, I don't know. Thank you.

Hello everyone, so I just bought the HyperX Cloud Stinger headset and I wanted to know if I can config. them to work as they usually work in Xbox One, but on PC.

I want to hear the game in my speakers and hear the voice of the chat and players in the headset with the mic. Sorry for my bad english. I would appreaciate any help.

If it matters, I want them to play in Modern Warfare, maybe I need to config. them there, I don't know. Thank you.

You would need to have windows use your speakers as your audio output, and have windows use your headset as audio input.

The only issue, which I have personally had and cannot find a work around, is your teammates voice will still play out of the speakers.

I tried a lot of things but I just dont think it is possible. If anyone else knows how, please let us know!

Reactions: luispazbcs

luispazbcs

Honorable
Jan 3, 2018
You would need to have windows use your speakers as your audio output, and have windows use your headset as audio input.

The only issue, which I have personally had and cannot find a work around, is your teammates voice will still play out of the speakers.

I tried a lot of things but I just dont think it is possible. If anyone else knows how, please let us know!

Thanks a lot for your answer pal.
It's pretty sad that the voice of the players will still sound on the speakers, I wanted to hear a clear voice of my teammates and not one surpassed by the noise of the game, maybe someone hopefully could help us out.

Reactions: Jason H.
Thanks a lot for your answer pal.
It's pretty sad that the voice of the players will still sound on the speakers, I wanted to hear a clear voice of my teammates and not one surpassed by the noise of the game, maybe someone hopefully could help us out.

Trust me, nobody has responded yet, because there is no solution. Steam or whichever game host you use would have to offer an option (which we have on consoles) to port the team/party chat to the headphones. And it just simply does not have that option.

Now wether there is some 3rd party software to support this is out there, idk. But ive also been where you are, and tried everything. Nothing worked.

Reactions: luispazbcs

luispazbcs

Honorable
Jan 3, 2018
Trust me, nobody has responded yet, because there is no solution. Steam or whichever game host you use would have to offer an option (which we have on consoles) to port the team/party chat to the headphones. And it just simply does not have that option.

Now wether there is some 3rd party software to support this is out there, idk. But ive also been where you are, and tried everything. Nothing worked.

Well, that sucks. Then i'll try to get used to the way it is right now. Anyways thank for your time and feedback!